Podcast production and consultancy
With production of almost 200 podcast episodes under my belt, I have abundant experience to help you develop your podcast idea; identify, reach and develop your audience; and integrate your podcast with your other activities and services.
I have developed a range of capacity building workshops that range from supporting people new to podcasting and unsure if it is for them and their organisation; through to getting your podcast off the ground with its own identity and voice. Bespoke needs can be supported too. These can be delivered in workshop settings or via webinars.
I have several clients, mainly in the community and not-for-profit sector, for whom he produces podcast output including Sporting Heritage CIC and Wales Council for Voluntary Action.
Digital Inclusion consultancy
Throughout my community development career I have pioneered and championed digital inclusion:
- In Hightown, Wrexham I established Wales’s first broadband-enabled community IT suite in the early 2000s.
- Pioneered the first use of podcasts among Wales’s community development workforce for the sharing of learning as part of the Communities First programme
- Established the first podcast dedicated to community development
- Piloted online moodle and webinar learning content for Communities First
- Digital Inclusion trainer on the Digital Communities Wales programme
Community Development consultancy